Digginmichigan Full Member Joined Nov 13, 2013 Messages 129 Reaction score 270 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 11, 2015 Thread Owner #1
Brentallica Bronze Member Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 2,177 Reaction score 830 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2015 #2 Love the little Hawk Eye pistol Where the heck you diggin - must be the woods huh?
Digginmichigan Full Member Joined Nov 13, 2013 Messages 129 Reaction score 270 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 12, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Deep woods.
Mike from MI Silver Member Joined Oct 13, 2007 Messages 3,295 Reaction score 2,665 Golden Thread 0 Location Vicksburg Michigan Detector(s) used Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2015 #4 Me too. In the water and ice that is!
B bigblockjohn454 Jr. Member Joined Jun 4, 2013 Messages 86 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location S.W.Michigan Detector(s) used MPX Digital, Garrett Pro Pointer, Gator Digger, 10" & 14" Gold Pans Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2015 #5 Nice finds Mike. You pull it out year round huh! Good job!
Michiganne Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2007 Messages 4,403 Reaction score 551 Golden Thread 0 Location SW Michigan Detector(s) used Explorer SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 26, 2015 #6 Neat find. Any idea on its age? HH
Digginmichigan Full Member Joined Nov 13, 2013 Messages 129 Reaction score 270 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used AT Pro, Fisher CZ-21 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 3, 2015 Thread Owner #7 I think 60's best I could find. It's hard to find dates on these things for some reason. I find the same with some tootsie toys.
I think 60's best I could find. It's hard to find dates on these things for some reason. I find the same with some tootsie toys.
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Mar 8, 2015 #8 Congrats on the cool winter digs!