Still learning to post pictures. Sorry its in today finds

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relic Pictures 2013-2014 095.jpg
Actually found this Spencer cartridge last spring but my wife is trying to explain to me again how to post pics :laughing7::tongue3:

Upvote 6

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I can do it with Murphy at my side, it will be a piece of cake for you! Just takes getting used to...then they change something, ah, isn't life exciting! Looking forward to your pic posts!

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The OLD LADY was about to leave ..LOL
& Being Manic, I wanted her to show me how to start & Album , She said "That might be Complicated " so I said at least
show me how to post a pic on this site from my Hard drive, well she was getting impatient with me 'about what pic, and witch
forum so I quickly said Today's Finds then Quickly realized ,I had no pics of anything I've Dug Lately.

So Mod's feel free to move this Post Thanks
Davers

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I can do it with Murphy at my side, it will be a piece of cake for you! Just takes getting used to...then they change something, ah, isn't life exciting! Looking forward to your pic posts!

Thanks
MSBB

Davers

rodarian

Jul 20, 2014
upstate New York
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, ACE250, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm sure you will get the hang of it very quickly. This forums is very user friendly and btw, love the cartridge.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No worries, I remember my bride walking me thru the process of learning how to post pics, prolly lots of middle aged guys who never bothered to learn these new computers, had to finally learn, as posting pics on Tnet is our first step in computer literacy.Ha:laughing7:

OP
OP
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No worries, I remember my bride walking me thru the process of learning how to post pics, prolly lots of middle aged guys who never bothered to learn these new computers, had to finally learn, as posting pics on Tnet is our first step in computer literacy.Ha:laughing7:

That's Exactly the type of person I am , ' A late Computer bloomer'

Davers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread