What's new

still looking for help with a StingRay

Tank69

Silver Member
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
4,078
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Location
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a StingRay #1 and still sitting here frstrated ,I've been on tesoro's web page an looked at the manuel , called the big T an was told its not hard its kinda like setting up a Tiger shark :angry4: gee thanks butthead you guys have made it to where I cant get one of those .

So I'm sitting here frustrated not knowing if everything is set where it should be , ie the control knobs inside or out , an nobody seems to have ever used one or cant remember back that far , an the manuel just dont make any sense to me .
 
I have a Tigershark, not too bad at setting it up, maybe I can help ? Niffler
 
sent you a pm :headbang:


Tank69 said:
I have a StingRay #1 and still sitting here frstrated ,I've been on tesoro's web page an looked at the manuel , called the big T an was told its not hard its kinda like setting up a Tiger shark :angry4: gee thanks butthead you guys have made it to where I cant get one of those .

So I'm sitting here frustrated not knowing if everything is set where it should be , ie the control knobs inside or out , an nobody seems to have ever used one or cant remember back that far , an the manuel just dont make any sense to me .
 
I just got a tesoro stinray 2 and can't get the settings right either. I have read the manual several times now. They just don't tell you enough information.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom