Still Loving CWRS - It's Still Out There

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:3coins::laughing9: When I went to one of my pickup banks last Thur 2 in addition to my 2 boxes the teller had 10 cwrs along with 4 loose. The loose were clad. The 10 rolls were all solid 40% SILVER!!!!! 9 rolls were 1969D. The rest of the coins were 1/65 wt 11.5 grams, 13/67, 9/68 & 5/69. In case you're wondering, there were a additional 8 halves in those 10 rolls. Sure made my day (lol).
HH
Gary

Upvote 0
Nice score! Wow!

That's the best score I've seen in quite a while. Nice finds my man. Were they BU coins or date sorted out of circulation? Thanks.

Nice

:3coins::laughing9: When I went to one of my pickup banks last Thur 2 in addition to my 2 boxes the teller had 10 cwrs along with 4 loose. The loose were clad. The 10 rolls were all solid 40% SILVER!!!!! 9 rolls were 1969D. The rest of the coins were 1/65 wt 11.5 grams, 13/67, 9/68 & 5/69. In case you're wondering, there were a additional 8 halves in those 10 rolls. Sure made my day (lol).
HH
Gary

Way to go.

Hi Gary, yet another AMAZING score by you... what you stumbled across is a score of a lifetime, congrats on being able to acquire over 30 oz of silver for just $100!
Good luck and HH,
Buff

Excellent score ! Yeah CWR's have been my main squeeze too - I still do boxes , and MWR's that are out of the box , and loose halfs from the teller tray or drawer also .

Excellent score ! Yeah CWR's have been my main squeeze too - I still do boxes , and MWR's that are out of the box , and loose halfs from the teller tray or drawer also .

:laughing7: Boxes have always been my main effort. Average 6 weekly. The cwrs & teller trays/draws loose are the gravy from the main efforts involving doing boxes.

HH
Gary

NO PICS NECESSARY from my point of view CW3, you just happen to hit a collection dump at the right time. Congrats on your find, NICE.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back