What's new

Still new permission

Trapper340

Full Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
650
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lebanon missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only had about a hour today but man this place is a pain to hunt and come out with .67 in clad and a 2005 toy car from McDonald's a hood from a viper and almost through away a toy aluminium coin that has two bits on one side and twenty five cents on the other with two horse heads on each side. Don't know if it will show up in the pix. 1475709494655-1296408253.webp1475709590517-1505750568.webp
Never knew there was such a coin .Man I hooked bad.
 
Upvote 8
Congrats on your finds. I love those finds that get my heart going even when they turn out to be not what I thought. Good luck
 
Nice hunt, congratulations!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom