What's new

Stingy Dimes

honcho

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Scappoose, OR
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
I went through my first $500 bag of dimes and I only found one 1961. Not having the best of
luck w/ CRH.

The only plus is I found a bank I have an account with that has a free unlimited self-serve change
counter. Yea. My local bank has 5% charge over $100. So the 25 min drive will be worth it.

Christine
 
Upvote 0
Hang in there Christine. Don't get down. You have to keep plugging....persistence will pay off eventually.

Congrats on that coin counter girl!! Those are a dream for a CRH'er. If I can suggest one thing.......check the accuracy on the machine a couple of times. I did that with the ones I use here because I wasn't convinced of the accuracy....they were dead on. Just a suggestion.

Anyway....good luck and keep us posted.
 
I average about 4 to 5 silver dimes out of $500. I get rolls $100 at a time in between getting my boxes of halfs.
 
Wow!
That's a lot of dimes to go through!
Good job!
 
Thanks LJ, I will have to count some out and test it next time. Those dimes are sooo small!! Going through them is tedious at best. I think I will stick with halves and pennies for now.


Christine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom