❎ SOLD Stock Excal II, out of warranty but just repaired by Minelab and check out completely

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not looking to make money off this. This is a great opportunity to anyone here, you probably won't find a better deal unless you roll up on a crack head item of theft.

This was repaired by Minelab, completely stock, and completely functional. Complete with charger, no manual. I turned it on in the yard and no sweat.

I'd seen the opportunity and jumped on it just in case my cousin living on the coast wanted to jump in the water. He didn't, so now I have two. My personal is straight shaft. I was tempted to do that on this, send it for the pinpoint mod, but I didn't.

I purchased this for $525, damaged. It was sent to Kellyco for replacement of the short cable. My walk away was $695, so let's figure in shipping to be close to $60+. Minelab tested, and I turned it on once.

$750 delivered. Not here for profit, so don't bother to bid below. I'll be fine keeping it myself.

Here's a few pics.

IMG_1206.JPG

IMG_1207.JPG

IMG_1208.JPG

IMG_1209.JPG

This is a great deal, no question. No manual, but completely stock and it works. I'll even throw in some rods I didn't need after moving to straight rod. You'll get a saltwater beast, with extras at a price below what you'll find otherwise.

Man of my word, and world, references upon request. Real deal, maybe I won't own this tomorrow. Private Messages work.

PP friends & family, or we'll have to talk extra.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
This is with the 10" coil & cover.

JamesR1964

Jul 11, 2015
Eastern Long Island NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Radio shack special, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Treasure Master, Garret Carrot pro pointer. Whites V3i added 11/3/15Whites Surf Dual Field PI added 5/5/16 - 2/17 Etrac added 11/16 Whites Beach Hunter 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you be interested in a trade for a less then year old whites duel field pi with warranty?

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Would you be interested in a trade for a less then year old whites duel field pi with warranty?

Oh Man you had to say that!!!

I'll give you an answer tomorrow evening, gotta do some thinking about this.

JamesR1964

Jul 11, 2015
Eastern Long Island NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Radio shack special, Bounty Hunter 505, Whites Treasure Master, Garret Carrot pro pointer. Whites V3i added 11/3/15Whites Surf Dual Field PI added 5/5/16 - 2/17 Etrac added 11/16 Whites Beach Hunter 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take your time. I just figured I would give it a shot. I'm buried in about a foot of snow:BangHead: So I'm not going anytime soon. I mite just sell that and a V3i. I didn't think I would like the Minelab tones on there machines. Since I bought a Etrac I wanted to have a set of land and water. I should just sell everything and get the CTX3030 and be done with the whole experiments thing. I'm guessing you know how I feel? What do you think I should do seeing you have the CTX?

Last edited:

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Just my 2cents. Did the "experiment thing" with PI's and less expensive machines. Ended up with a CTX and Excal and will never look back...

JamesR1964

Jul 11, 2015
Eastern Long Island NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just my 2cents. Did the "experiment thing" with PI's and less expensive machines. Ended up with a CTX and Excal and will never look back...

Thank you my friend. That's where I'm heading.

OP
OP
DeepseekerADS

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I had a rough day at the VA yesterday, burned my eyes up with all them solutions! Cataract surgery on Wednesday.

I'm sorry James, trading for a PI wouldn't achieve the several things I'm planning. I'd still have 5 detectors, and realistically I likely wouldn't use the PI. I'm extremely happy with the CTX / Excal combo, and use my Fishers occasionally in super trash infested areas.

So, I'll pass on the trade.

JamesR1964

Jul 11, 2015
Eastern Long Island NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No problem my friend. Thank you for considering it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bump, this is a good deal for someone looking for excal.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree with TH. This is a great deal. I love my Excal and would buy this if I didn't already have one in the stable.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with TH. This is a great deal. I love my Excal and would buy this if I didn't already have one in the stable.
If I didn't already own 3 I would buy it myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread