Stolen Toyota LC, with dog inside...

Veritas0589

Greenie
Mar 19, 2012
Minnesota
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Omg my fj60 was stolen and my dog was inside - Pirate4x4.Com : 4x4 and Off-Road Forum

Truck was stolen on December 12 at 8:25pm at Walmart off highway 25
North Carolina license plate BCJ 9881 (probably removed or different by now)
Dogs is a German Short Haired Pointer. Her name is Lexi, she is 6 months old and was in the vehicle when it was stolen.
The FJ60 has a 4” suspension lift, 33” tires, and a custom swing out tire carrier.

Owner is Jason and is offering a $2,000 reward
828-273-2001 or [email protected]

I'm just posting this to help the guy out, I don't know him personally.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Veritas0589

Greenie
Mar 19, 2012
Minnesota
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What does it mean :icon_scratch: OK, I tell you.

Here's a word to the wise for you. People with a minimal amount of posts, who most people don't know and they attach a link to a brief blurb normally = :spam4:

Next time either tell the story, or ask Red James Cash for copy and pasting tips :thumbsup: :tongue3:

I'm sorry, did you somehow misread my post as saying how you can save 90% off on a pair of Nike's? Here's a word to the wise for you. Next time I create a new thread don't ever bother replying to it.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Next time either tell the story, or ask Red James Cash for copy and pasting tips

If you have a problem with me spart why dont you come out in the open and state it?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spart, its wasn't spam..... If members think something is spam report it, but please dont be rude to new members...........

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at last there is a story there now and not just a blurb and a link. :laughing7:

Sorry, but if by pointing out the idea of a blurb and a link as possibly being spam is rude, then I'm guilty as charged :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread