What's new

Stone artifact, hide scraper with fish fossils?

mudd1761

Greenie
Joined
Jul 15, 2018
Messages
16
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riverside ca
Detector(s) used
none
Primary Interest:
Other
I Found this what i believe to be an native American hide scraper? If you look close you can see many fish fossils in this rock(scraper)?I am no expert but it looks to me that the scraper edge is well worn. Also it looks to me like flaking scars in a few places? Anyone got any feed back for me? Am i correct? or just wishful thinking?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180715_143307_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180715_143307_HDR.webp
    69.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_20180712_143430_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180712_143430_HDR.webp
    130.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20180715_142816_EXP2.webp
    IMG_20180715_142816_EXP2.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20180715_142546_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180715_142546_HDR.webp
    62.9 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_20180712_143701_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180712_143701_HDR.webp
    154.5 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20180712_143442_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180712_143442_HDR.webp
    75.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_20180712_143728_HDR.webp
    IMG_20180712_143728_HDR.webp
    61.3 KB · Views: 80
I don't see where it was worked by man, but may have been used by man ?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom