cheri vandermillen Tenderfoot Joined Sep 6, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 13, 2012 #1 Need help identifying stone. Many, many hand tool marks. Have additional photos of bottom of stone. Attachments image-1818308170.webp 23.7 KB · Views: 665 image-3962369104.webp 28 KB · Views: 366 image-3718402657.webp 24 KB · Views: 241 Upvote 0
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 #2 Looks like a rock to me. Keep looking! Welcome to TNet! Johnathan Griswold
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 #3 I agree with Jonathon. I don't see any evidence of it ever being altered by man. Keep looking though.
I agree with Jonathon. I don't see any evidence of it ever being altered by man. Keep looking though.
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2012 #4 I don't see any evidence of hand tool marks so it's just a rock. Kinda looks like Chinese writing on there though, so maybe it's related to the Kensington stone.
I don't see any evidence of hand tool marks so it's just a rock. Kinda looks like Chinese writing on there though, so maybe it's related to the Kensington stone.