What's new

Stone Mountain Commemorative

Mentone Grizz

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Messages
452
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Found my very first 1925 Stone Mountain Commemorative half today! That was a fun find. It's an attractive coin with an interesting history. It was in a box with 19 other silvers, 5 of them 90%. One of the better boxes I have had in a while......
fist-bump myself!!
- Grizz
 
Upvote 0
Grizz,
Congrats! :icon_thumleft:
The Stone Mountain is a special coin, one of four or five that I think really commemorate the character of America. Very happy for you!
Best wishes,
Steve
 
Nice. Wish I had some time to CRH. I'd find two of those, a Barber, some Walkers, and a '70.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Very Cool!!! Found my very 1st commerative today to :D 1982 s George Washington 250th anniversary. Keep up the good work
 
Nice find!!!. I got one in a roll a few months ago. They truely are one of the nicest coins.
Congrats,
rileyboy
 
Congrats! Great Find. I am still looking.

HSH,

apush :read2:
 
Nice score on the commem. I still have yet tom find one, stone mountains are sweet
 
these been popping up lately... I wouldn't mind one or even a walker from the 1920s...
 
Sweet Score!!! Still looking for my first commemorative!!! :help:

HH,

$ilver$urfer
 
Welcome to the club. It indeed is a cool coin. Have been seeing quite a few of these coming out lately.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom