B baldiphoto Full Member Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 152 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 17, 2008 #1 was found in todays $600 hand rolled.... Attachments DSCF4729.webp 96.7 KB · Views: 310 DSCF4726.webp 46.6 KB · Views: 297 Upvote 0
Cat J Hero Member Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 789 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro Jun 17, 2008 #2 Now that is a good find. Congrats Cat
S sneak Sr. Member Joined Oct 24, 2007 Messages 263 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location East Tennessee Primary Interest: Other Jun 17, 2008 #3 WOW! A Stone Montain! Congrats!
B baldiphoto Full Member Joined Dec 8, 2007 Messages 152 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 17, 2008 Thread Owner #4 i did nt think this coin would make it this far....thanks to all who read this.....
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 17, 2008 #5 Excellent pickup BP. Not only a Stone Mountain but a 55 Frankie to boot!!! Yes, I'd say a very good day. Congrats. BTW - I have always hoped I would find one of those, but.....maybe one day.............
Excellent pickup BP. Not only a Stone Mountain but a 55 Frankie to boot!!! Yes, I'd say a very good day. Congrats. BTW - I have always hoped I would find one of those, but.....maybe one day.............
coinmojo Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2008 Messages 2,484 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Jun 17, 2008 #6 I ain't found one of them yet. Congratulations, and nice haul for $600 Mojo