What's new

Stony meteorite

Mintberrycrunch

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Messages
487
Reaction score
564
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't realize we had a meteorite forum. I already sent these into a site. I asked if I should look into it further. He said get it tested figure out if it's man made and composition. What do you guys think? Any info welcome here's a few pictures. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0398.webp
    IMG_0398.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_0397.webp
    IMG_0397.webp
    1 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0408.webp
    IMG_0408.webp
    88.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0396.webp
    IMG_0396.webp
    129.3 KB · Views: 173
Here's the end I filed down tonight. The metal specs rusted
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0529.webp
    IMG_0529.webp
    84.2 KB · Views: 161
Only one way to know..send it for testing...
 
Only one way to know..send it for testing...

That's the plan. Based on the pictures does it look possible? Worth the time to get a sample cut off of it and the cost of testing?
 
Close up
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0532.webp
    IMG_0532.webp
    64.7 KB · Views: 146
I had it cut wondering what everyone thinks with a better look
 

Attachments

  • DF39C3D7-5067-49F5-9135-1D5E4F02ADE2.webp
    DF39C3D7-5067-49F5-9135-1D5E4F02ADE2.webp
    70.6 KB · Views: 122

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom