What's new

Stopped at BK For a French Fry & A Coke

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,946
Reaction score
76,425
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
as Always Even though I Said "That's All" They tried to Push a Pie on me,
Nothing new There .

Next She says , 'Do You Want to Round Up To Save Pennies ?'

"NOPE" :angry5:!!!!
 
Agreed. I hate the penny hysteria. There is no shortage of pennies.
 
I wish that if they are going to continue with no longer making the penny, they would just pull them out of circulation. Kinda like ripping off a bandage. People are making it into a big deal now and it rally isn't. Plus, it wouldn't hurt the value of the many jars of the copper ones I have.
 
I Would Have wanted Mine Even if they Would have Asked Me about Rounding Down. I Still Pick them up, Even Though it is a chore For me to Bend Over for Them Without Worring I'll Fall Over
 
IF they Ever Get That hard to come By, They Better Round Down !
I Hope Someone reverses The Whole Idea
 
The local Quick Stop is still using pennies. The penny cup near the register was overflowing. I don’t bring them home anymore. Mostly zinc now. I have around 6,000 of the coppers I accumulated before ‘82. Someone will have fun going through them someday. They’ve never been searched.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom