What's new

Stopped by a bank Saturday

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
1,620
Reaction score
1,886
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy Y'all,

I didn't have much time or cash, and I couldn't buy them all, so I bought $80 worth. I scored my first 90%er in MONTHS!! A 1964 and 4 1967s to go along with it. I also got a couple of cupro-nickel Mexican 1 peso coins-1970 and 1983.

Geez. I need to go on a roadtrip.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Upvote 0
Yeah! Glad you scored. It was a great day!

apush :read2:
 
Definitely go back and get the rest.
 
Nice score there Kantuckkeean, I hope you get the time for that road trip :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Nice score, 90% are getting hard to find. I only get a few every month it seems
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom