What's new

Storage clean out suprise

Dirtdiglr

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
LA Lower Alabama
Detector(s) used
Technetics
Garrett
The finds in the last few weeks have been fair yet nothing really over the top. Well went in with my mother in law on a storage bought and cleaned out. This knife caught my eye picking through things. It had anheiser busch on it so that's a common name. But don't think I have ever seen it on a knife. Well did identify it as a 1893 world fair advertisement with 2 stanhopes a nickle finish. The stanhopes ( peepholes) feature a pic of adolphus busch. The other the image of the factory with newspaper write up of 1893, to bad that one is not in tact. But the bust image is great still. Wow. I never knew. And I say you never know what you will find.
I just had to share the find and some knowledge. Good luck hunting to all of you. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • 1445811695643.webp
    1445811695643.webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 1445811709829.webp
    1445811709829.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 1445811729864.webp
    1445811729864.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 1445811744414.webp
    1445811744414.webp
    76.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 1445811759774.webp
    1445811759774.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 1445811771456.webp
    1445811771456.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 86
Upvote 24
That is one Awesome knife...:occasion14:.
 
That's pretty sweet
 
Congrats on that "museum quality" find. The only Busch ad I remember was a T-shirt "To hell with the mountains, Show me see your Busch"
 
Awesome finds!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom