What's new

Store Dumpster Diving Hulls

Yardman0132

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 29, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello for this thread if you could please share which store you got your treasure at along with the items you got. (Remember everyone likes pictures!) ;)
 
This was from about a month ago I was at KMart decided to check the trash and what do I find but a kayak, a craftsman weedwacker, and a patio furniture set everything looked great except it looked like they stabbed the kayak with a fork lift, luckily it wasn't a hard fix and now I'm a kayaker lol View attachment 1217405
 
This was from about a month ago I was at KMart decided to check the trash and what do I find but a kayak, a craftsman weedwacker, and a patio furniture set everything looked great except it looked like they stabbed the kayak with a fork lift, luckily it wasn't a hard fix and now I'm a kayaker lol View attachment 1217405

Nice hauls! I tried to see your attachment, but the link isn't working.
 
All store dumpster's up here are enclosed and you can not get in to them it has been like that here for years....... The link is not working for me either..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom