What's new

Stories of mariposa

Joined
Dec 26, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Does anyone here remember a post from back in 2005 ish that was a story from a guy named Grey Eagle feather or close? He was from the Mariposa area and had great stories of the area from back in early 1970's? Someone or a friend of his was going to compile all his stories he posted on here and publish them. I would like to find o e of those books...Some help finding this information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you from an old gold panner.
 
Does anyone here remember a post from back in 2005 ish that was a story from a guy named Grey Eagle feather or close? He was from the Mariposa area and had great stories of the area from back in early 1970's? Someone or a friend of his was going to compile all his stories he posted on here and publish them. I would like to find o e of those books...Some help finding this information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you from an old gold panner.
Look at post 2,669 on last page. (Currently second to last post.)
 
I would like to get this book but not the Kindel
ANYONE have any hints or places ?
 
Great memory! I remember those Grey Eagle Feather posts from TreasureNet. Seems like those stories about Mariposa in the 70s were legendary among gold panning folks. Last I heard, his friend was working on compiling those stories, but I'm not sure if the book ever got published.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom