rich f Full Member Joined May 29, 2013 Messages 215 Reaction score 387 Golden Thread 1 Location mass 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used dfx 300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #1 does anyone know anything about this weird 3 ringer bullet i have never seen one like it.. Upvote 2
D decoy218 Jr. Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 33 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location Va Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, XP Deus, Minelab GPX 4500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #2 Modern shotgun slug. Does not appear to have any patina on it.
plugcutter84 Full Member Joined Oct 6, 2013 Messages 120 Reaction score 214 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Garrett at pro Fisher 1265x Teknetics T2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #3 It looks a little small for a shotgun slug, probably more like a modern semi wadcutter bullet. Maybe a .38 or .44 cal
It looks a little small for a shotgun slug, probably more like a modern semi wadcutter bullet. Maybe a .38 or .44 cal
Steve in PA Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 9,667 Reaction score 14,518 Golden Thread 4 Location Pittsburgh, PA 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #4 Modern black powder bullet.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 1, 2015 #5 Boy if I had a nickel for everyone of those bullets I found I would still be broke for nobody would buy them,vanzutphen
Boy if I had a nickel for everyone of those bullets I found I would still be broke for nobody would buy them,vanzutphen