cool story

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Joe777Cool

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the strangest aspect is how some spread the word about crh via youtube

I'm pretty sure some guy in his town that saw his video(s) is now dumping at his bank. befitting if you ask me

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No coin machines around???? Thats the best way to rid yourself of your previous searches...

Also, maybe make a more definitive mark on the rolls so you can be 110% sure its yours... It doesnt make sense to me that they were your previous searches. Red sharpies are pretty common... You could have missed a huge score.

HH

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No coin machines around???? Thats the best way to rid yourself of your previous searches...

Also, maybe make a more definitive mark on the rolls so you can be 110% sure its yours... It doesnt make sense to me that they were your previous searches. Red sharpies are pretty common... You could have missed a huge score.

HH

You might be right about the mark. My son suggests I use a sad face. When you say coin machine do you mean at the bank or Coinstar?

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At a bank, any bank... I wouldnt do coinstar unless you can avoid that fee with giftcards etc.

In my area atleast, coin machine banks are everywhere, there is atleast 3 different banks that every branch has counters... I cant stand when people re-wrap their dumps. Just put it in a machine and be rid of it! lol... just my .50 cents.

But yeah if you cant get to a machine, a mark like that would be more easily to make sure it is yours.
HH

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At a bank, any bank... I wouldnt do coinstar unless you can avoid that fee with giftcards etc.

In my area atleast, coin machine banks are everywhere, there is atleast 3 different banks that every branch has counters... I cant stand when people re-wrap their dumps. Just put it in a machine and be rid of it! lol... just my .50 cents.

But yeah if you cant get to a machine, a mark like that would be more easily to make sure it is yours.
HH

OK thanks for the info. We are in Michigan here and in my town (small) there is not one bank that has a coin machine for its customers. If there was I would open an account there. I don't do much volume anyways. The coinstar with gift cards is pretty nice.

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
Paul, my advice, is to call up each bank individually, look on google maps for banks and credit unions homie, and you'll be bound 2 find 1.

OP
OP
V

Virtual Paul

Feb 23, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Paul, my advice, is to call up each bank individually, look on google maps for banks and credit unions homie, and you'll be bound 2 find 1.

Good idea. I need to "branch" out lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread