What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Strange key

Squirrel322

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2016
Messages
4,424
Reaction score
9,427
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central MI
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Equinox 800, Go-Find 66, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend found this key. What is it?
8197411F-BA2E-41C6-A799-98CDC377FFD3.webp
 
Upvote 5
Antique sardine can opener?
Like the idea of it being a tool for something rather than a key to open a door, and I like sardines but thinking lantern adjuster or gaslight tool... but a wild stab at that
 
Last edited:
Upvote 2
Antique sardine can opener?
Not a sardine can key. It has to have a slot in it to hook the end of the lid to roll it up on. I ate too many sardines out of those old cans! :laughing7:
 
Upvote 6
Upvote 4
My friends guessed that too. However, I haven’t seen a clock winding key that looks like this key.
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom