What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Strange Leaf Logo Nail

DiggingThePast777

Full Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
218
Reaction score
292
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi people I have been finding what looks like a nail with a fluer de lis or some leaf symbol on it pretty far out in the fields behind my house does anybody know what it is and is it old
2023-7-30 21-29-55.jpg
2023-7-30 21-28-44.jpg
2023-7-30 21-29-17.jpg
 
wax letter sealer maybe?
 
Upvote 0
Any Revolutionary war in your area? I would say a rivet with a fleur-de-lys stamp. Old.
 
Upvote 3
yeah ok after lookin at civil war rivets with the stars on them. i think its a rivet.
 
Upvote 1
Upvote 2
Several rivet and nail companies marked their brand. The most popular was Star. I think the one you have is an Imperial?
 
Upvote 1
Leather Rivet.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom