sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Oct 27, 2011 #1 a buddy of mine collects foreign coins for me and yesterday he gave me this one and asked me what it was. I think it's a Dinar, but I'm not sure and was wondering if anybody had an idea Attachments dinari coin 001.webp 47.9 KB · Views: 492 dinari coin 002.webp 39.3 KB · Views: 487
a buddy of mine collects foreign coins for me and yesterday he gave me this one and asked me what it was. I think it's a Dinar, but I'm not sure and was wondering if anybody had an idea
IronSpike Silver Member Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 3,142 Reaction score 61 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Whites XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 27, 2011 #2 Saudi Arabia 50 halala. http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=54525 Upvote 0
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Oct 27, 2011 Thread Owner #3 that nailed it quick, thanks Ironspike Upvote 0