What's new

Strange luck! Pile-o-Modern Silver!

TxTim

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
28
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
I found a 2007-S Silver a week and a half ago.

Today I found 4 more in a box from another bank!

I also passed the 600 mark for Mr. Ben Franklin. I got almost a full roll of BU 66's and a good variety of proofs including an '07 s clad and some 64's, etc.
It was a great way to cap off the week!
 

Attachments

  • 10-12pile.webp
    10-12pile.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 542
  • 07ssilx4.webp
    07ssilx4.webp
    50 KB · Views: 540
  • sil07side.webp
    sil07side.webp
    22 KB · Views: 525
Upvote 0
Excellent finds! Fantastic!

And that is the reason why there will ALWAYS be silver left in circulation.

-CC
 
WOW !! Those are pretty. I have my first complete box coming in next week, I hope I get a few of those !! ;)
 
That's a neat find, and quite rare, too! I haven't found more than a handful of modern silver. Congratulations. :)
 
Excellent pics Tim. I've never seen a better looking coin.
 
That is incredible! Just a quick question, is drug use on the rise in Texas???? ;)
 
coolcash2004 said:
Excellent finds! Fantastic!

And that is the reason why there will ALWAYS be silver left in circulation.

-CC

I agree! - Thanks!

gold fish said:
WOW !! Those are pretty. I have my first complete box coming in next week, I hope I get a few of those !! ;)

That would be a real feat! Hope you find some, too - good luck!

fiatboy said:
That's a neat find, and quite rare, too! I haven't found more than a handful of modern silver. Congratulations. :)

It is very exciting to see a sharp, bright silver edge in a Brinks roll - and I always think BU 64 but the silver proofs really make the day! Thanks!

GPURS said:
Congrats Tim, you are having one helluva year! Gpurs

Thank you!

coincollector101 said:
Great Finds Tim!!


Happy hunting ,
CC

Thanks!

ME_CO said:
4 in one box is truly awesome. Major congrats, Mark

I couldn't believe it - might be hard to top that!

tw656 said:
BEAUTIFUL!
snappy said:
they are pretty.
killerwine said:
Sweet coins!!!

Thanks - they really are a sight!

patpall22 said:
Excellent pics Tim. I've never seen a better looking coin.

Thanks!

utah hunter said:
That is incredible! Just a quick question, is drug use on the rise in Texas???? ;)

Might be- I'm wondering if there may be a whole roll of these beauties on the loose!
 
Most excellent Tim !

First the 07p & d in abundance. Now a cadre of 07 proofs; and silver proofs to boot !!

Awesome finds and equally awesome photos ! Did you find an 07 CuNi proof yet; to complete set ?

Again, mucho kudos, amigo.
 
thurmownator said:
Most excellent Tim !

First the 07p & d in abundance. Now a cadre of 07 proofs; and silver proofs to boot !!

Awesome finds and equally awesome photos ! Did you find an 07 CuNi proof yet; to complete set ?

Again, mucho kudos, amigo.

Thanks Thurmo-

Yes - I've found 2 - 07 s CuNi - including one in the first picture. 07's out the ying yang!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom