mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2018 #1 I think it's nickle plated brass . The only marking is the word '' PATENT '' Attachments DSCF8020.webp 712.3 KB · Views: 84 DSCF8023.webp 428.1 KB · Views: 71 DSCF8024.webp 568.8 KB · Views: 71 DSCF8025.webp 709.7 KB · Views: 78 DSCF8026.webp 546.6 KB · Views: 89
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,354 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jul 28, 2018 #2 I think that is a therapeutic device placed under a horse collar to heal/prevent chafing. The originals were made out of zinc. Upvote 0
I think that is a therapeutic device placed under a horse collar to heal/prevent chafing. The originals were made out of zinc.
Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 28, 2018 #3 Yea, creskol may be right. I was thinking maybe a leg brace from a wheel chair. Upvote 0
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 28, 2018 #4 rook3434 said: Yea, creskol may be right. I was thinking maybe a leg brace from a wheel chair. Click to expand... I think Creskol nailed it! I looks very close in size and shape to the zinc ones. Upvote 0
rook3434 said: Yea, creskol may be right. I was thinking maybe a leg brace from a wheel chair. Click to expand... I think Creskol nailed it! I looks very close in size and shape to the zinc ones.