M MikeWhite Tenderfoot Joined Apr 20, 2019 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I hope than someone know something about this mineral of brown color. It is like a glass inside with strange circular structure. Thank you. Mike
I hope than someone know something about this mineral of brown color. It is like a glass inside with strange circular structure. Thank you. Mike
Keppy Gold Member Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 8,390 Reaction score 2,873 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio on lake Erie Detector(s) used ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY ***** Primary Interest: Other Apr 23, 2019 #2 Looks like sea glass to me..
M MikeWhite Tenderfoot Joined Apr 20, 2019 Messages 3 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 24, 2019 Thread Owner #3 It is founded far away from the sea. why is round in the middle? why is circles in the middle, is that common?
It is founded far away from the sea. why is round in the middle? why is circles in the middle, is that common?