Chug And Red
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 18, 2010
- Messages
- 7,400
- Reaction score
- 2,687
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vancouver WA
- Detector(s) used
- Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)
Chug and Reds New Additions
Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
I got Home tonight to a package sitting in the table next to the door with My name on It!!!! Brought it In and started to open it up Not Knowing who it was from Or what It was!!! Red started yelling NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNoooooooooooooooo don't open it!!!! OOPS I think red saved my from seeing something I should not have seen yet!!! Merry Christmas everone from Chug Red said I have to wait to see what Is in the box!!!
ONLY 12 days to Go!!!!
What weighs 2 pounds and Is in a Brown box from some where in Florida
?
ONLY 12 days to Go!!!!
What weighs 2 pounds and Is in a Brown box from some where in Florida
?
Red here, I know what it is!!!! And no Chug cannot have it til Christmas, maybe Christmas eve if he is really really good!!!!!
. I have since gotten my S.S.D. and have been thinking the same thing you are. What a nice gesture to be thinking, at any time of the year! Return the favor. I have enjoyed so many posts, and garnered so much info from this site, that I think I may be a mystery donor someday. Thanks for all your posts ( I read them all, when I see them ). Merry CHRISTmas to you and yours, and keep him guessing! ..........NGE
Sorry Monty, got sidetracked and forgot to update, he got a Garrett Pro Pinpointer, which he had been wanting for awhile! He is enjoying it and having a ball at a new spot he found!!!! 








