What's new

Strange Shield Coin

Bill S.

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was digging one day and I came across this coin and I wondered what it was. On one side I noticed a shield and the other a cross and I want to know what it is and how much it is worth.
 
Welcome to t net , pics would help figure out what you have
 
Upvote 0
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Bill! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

photo_camera.gif
2nd - A picture(s) is worth a zillion words! If you are having problems posting pictures - take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...
 
Upvote 0
I don't think I need to repeat what the others here have already suggested Bill. :laughing7:
Pics, pics, pics for reference.

Dave
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom