What's new

Strange token or emblem

DStars10

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
76466B59-50D7-455A-A054-5A49C4756EEE.webp

Hoping someone can help with an ID on this token I found today. Quarter size. Obverse and reverse are identical. Found at a church somewhat close to an old gravesite. The church isn’t all that old but the graves are late 1800s. It was only a couple inches down.

Any help much appreciated!


Edit: Updated photo after clean-up and image enhancement to make features clearer

token.webp
 
Last edited:
Does it have any solder remains on the edges? Does it look like it may have broken from a costume jewelry piece? Try looking in an old Sears Mail Order Catalog. I used to have the 1909 edition and it helped me make a bunch of IDs here. I bet its a costume jewelry piece
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom