What's new

strangeness at the coinstar

afmo

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Detector(s) used
White's TreasurePro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dumped a bunch of pennies at the coinstar and it rejected every copper penny and only accepted the clad. anyone ever seen this happen before? I looked through them all when I got home and every single clad was gone, every one left was copper.
 
The machine needs to be recalibrated.
 
May be worth ghosting that machine....who knows what else it will keep/reject?
 
Same thing happened to me at a people's united bank. All the coppers were rejected. Thought it was strange
 
Wow, who needs a Rydale penny sorter, just buy a box of cents, dump them into that machine, and only coppers get rejected. How easy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom