What's new

Strangest Thing You Ever Dug?

Terry Soloman

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 28, 2010
Messages
21,763
Reaction score
35,456
Golden Thread
1
Location
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is the strangest, most out-of-place thing you have dug up?

Today I detected a blender along the Bronx River Parkway!
 

Attachments

  • Blender.webp
    Blender.webp
    595.8 KB · Views: 164
My strangest is more were than what. It was a 1941 Japanese ten sen coin found in the middle of a CW Union camp site. This site has produced hundreds of bullets buttons. One US buckle and many relics. Talk about out of place.IMG_20141202_125534244_HDR.webpIMG_20141202_125551646_HDR.webp

HH RN
 
Dug a coin wrapped in a pair of panties
 
I thought I had a nice, iron grapeshot from the Brandywine Battlefield once up on a time ago. It squished when I picked it up. Small cow pie. Or biscuit.
 
guess it was when I was checking out a park in a small town founded in early 1800's
got a nice signal and found what I hoped was a silver cane handle

Tnet folks proved it was a sword pommel from a modern fake japanese sword
 
Red Dug Up Big Red On the Beach 9 inch Vibrating Dildo
 
ohhh come on!
 
I hope you didn't take it home with you
 
I like you guys
 
Does it still work?
 
when i get to WA I have to have a beer or three with you and OV
 
The batteries might be dead By Now
 
QUICK!!!!!!!! SOMEBODY FLUSH THIS THREAD!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom