What's new

Strategy Question

adambomb106

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Midland City, AL
I am now a member of four different banks that have a couple of branches close. My main bank gets me my halves and would order any other denomination if I want it. Should I just order all my coin from that bank and rotate dumping to the other banks and their branches? It seems I would be just as likely to find what I'm looking for from one bank. A box is a box, right?
 
Upvote 0
Hey Partna!

I order from as many banks as I can but only DUMP at one.
 
I rotate branches depending on amount ordered, staggering smaller orders to keep coin coming in consistently. Dumping at primary and secondary facilities at which no ordering is done. ffd
 
I've struggled with this question. In my area there several banks that have coin machines in just about every branch and as it would make sense these same banks are the ones that produce the most silver from their boxes. I try spread my dumps around, but I also feel it doesn't hurt to top off some of the coinmachines at another branch of the same bank. I never dump where I order, but I know I am also getting back some of my dumps, but with "extras" thrown in.
 
If I had the capital. I would much rather make one order a week and a couple of dumps a week (to spread them out a bit) Obviously I don't have a lot of capital or much time anymore so, my 2 boxes a week has been keeping me busy. I might up it but we will see - speaking of which I think that bank is about due for another treat... hmm.
 
I have to agree that staggering is the way to go. Try to keep the flow of coins coming in at different times of the week, and use one bank as your dump bank, until you see them getting uneasy, and then you just switch one of your odering banks to your dump bank and make your dump bank an ordering bank. I work full-time and cannot put this completely into practice, but the logic is correct. I work at a bank full-time and was ordering and dumping here for a little while and then realized I was being recycled my own dumps lol. Enjoy the hunt!

JJ :coffee2:
 
I dump halves at a branch serviced by another region. Ideally, it would be from another company, in another reagion. Don't want to "poison the well"...
 
I guess I must be used to small town banks, because I've never seen one of these "free coin machines" in a bank. Do you just dump your coins and it spits out cash in return, or do most of you just take your rolls back to the counter? The one bank I deal with doesn't care how many rolls I buy, "as long as you bring them back in rolls".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom