Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best laid plans of mice and Gypsies....or something like that. I know the feeling. Went to the old passenger train station site today. (It was torn down for progress?). Thought I'd find many things interesting and awe inspiring. Found a clad penny and some junk! But that's the way it goes in this binness! Glad the girls got out with you . I got 5 girls about that age in my family. Monty

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as you had fun, then it was a great day! ;) Beautiful girls, Gypsy!

:)

R

rvbvetter

Beautiful girls Beautiful mother Beautiful weather Beautiful Island And silver too. What more could you ask of life. WTG!!! HH

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Nice pics. I noticed your one daughter hiding behind the tree in the one pic. :D

If you hadn't gone you would still be wondering what's on the island so no trip wasted.

Bob

Rodog

May 24, 2006
Macomb County, Michigan
Hi Gypsy, I've canoed out there before if it is the same island in Lake St. Clair. Lot's of work when the wind and waves kick up. Sorry you did not find much. But otherwise looks like you all had good family time. HH Rodog

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey Gypsy...Sound's like you and your daughter's had a great time,and still found some silver!Being in a boat for me make's my day regardless,love the water....Maybe we can get a "Gypsy need's a 15hp Merc." fund going?Just a thought...Congrat's and HH!!

bookfisher

Bronze Member
Jun 18, 2005
Long Island, New York
Glad you made in back. I bet your a bit wiser now! Next time use a rowboat with a motor. Enjoy your kids now when they're young. They grow up so fast. My son is already 23 and my daughter is 18.

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
bookfisher said:
Glad you made in back. I bet your a bit wiser now! Next time use a rowboat with a motor. Enjoy your kids now when they're young. They grow up so fast. Mine are already 23 (boy) and 18 (girl).

If it had a motor it wouldn't be a rowboat ! ;D

bookfisher

Bronze Member
Jun 18, 2005
Long Island, New York
Reddielocks said:
bookfisher said:
Glad you made in back. I bet your a bit wiser now! Next time use a rowboat with a motor. Enjoy your kids now when they're young. They grow up so fast. Mine are already 23 (boy) and 18 (girl).

If it had a motor it wouldn't be a rowboat ! ;D

Technically true; but they do make motors for rowboats.

OP
OP
Gypsy Heart

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
bookfisher said:
Glad you made in back. I bet your a bit wiser now! Next time use a rowboat with a motor. Enjoy your kids now when they're young. They grow up so fast. My son is already 23 and my daughter is 18.

Hahaha...I wanted to take the canoe, but the girls thought the boat would be "fun" . Evidently their idea of fun and mine are too different things. I have a motor for that boat too...unfortunately it was not on it at the time. Could have been a five minute trip.
But we talked about it and I said its a story for their children.....hahaha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions