What's new

streak still alive

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pulled another 64 half today. I know it's not much, but I haven't been skunked in like my last 6 outings. I got $130 in halves today, and looked through $100 so far. Hopefully there are a few more, I'll let you guys know tomorrow, as right now I'm off to work.
The silver streak has me hooked.
:headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Got another 67 to add to the stash out of the last 3 rolls... Going to look for more halves today, I think I fished most of them out of this area last week though.
 
timbobwey said:
Got another 67 to add to the stash out of the last 3 rolls... Going to look for more halves today, I think I fished most of them out of this area last week though.

Hope your way down South as it's might clod where am at for streakin.
 
nope, it's snowin here in michigan, but still streakin
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom