What's new

Street Tear Out Finds

Chowe05

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
8
Reaction score
51
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chesapeake VA
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Ace 250
Drove to the Naval Hospital and saw street tear out... Had to hit it up before it got paved..... Found my 1st Barber Half, A Merc, and Looks like a Civil War Navy Button according to Google search. Thanks for looking and look forward to your finds as well. It keep me encouraged to go out weekly as much as possible!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20161019_182343.webp
    IMG_20161019_182343.webp
    660.3 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_20161017_194407.webp
    IMG_20161017_194407.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 205
Upvote 44
Make the most of opportunity when it arrives........you did just fine!!
 
VERY NICE!!!

Thats how to roll!!
 
Wonderful finds! Keep up the good work. Congrats. ~Lisa & John
 
Street tear outs are awesome opportunities, great job. Let's see the back of the button ,please.
 
Glad to see you exploited the situation and were rewarded with those keepers. I Bet the Barber half was a screamer. :icon_thumright:
 
Nice silver!! :treasurechest::icon_thumright:
 
Back of Button

Street tear outs are awesome opportunities, great job. Let's see the back of the button ,please.

IMG_20161020_184918.webp

Here is back of button as requested..... Found in Portsmouth VA so lots of Naval History FYI... Looks like E. L. E. AND Company London
 
Being at the right place at the right time can be rewarding. Congrats.
 
That's awesome. I really should keep my gear in the trunk so I can take advantage of opportunities like that when I find them. I'm eagerly waiting for the next sidewalk tearout in my town.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom