What's new

Stubble corn still giving up the old and new

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
2,414
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been hunting this stubble corn, that had old home sites. Today I found my second ax head, no coins, 102_8674.webp I did find where the guy across the road hits his balls.................picked up 22 golf balls:laughing7:102_8675.webp102_8675.webp
 
Upvote 12
Where can I get a paintbrush small enough to paint the dimples on my balls ?
 
Haha, I find a lot of golf balls when I'm detecting too. I usually throw them back on the fairway for the golfers to pick up.
 
Congrats on the axe head I also find a lot of golf balls
 
Cool axe head!!!

I have it in the electrolis vat, right now the last one cane out great102_8641.webp after about 10 hours, it was just like this one I found today
 
Nice relic find! :icon_thumleft:
 
After 12 hours of electrolysis102_8677.webp102_8678.webp.................Before.102_8673.webp102_8674.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom