What's new

Stuff found in the same area

marko453

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
This is a collection of stuff I've found in the same general area near or in a river in central Minnesota. I have a good idea of what the stuff is and its age except for the chain thing. Maybe it was a bracelet of some kind? Any ideas?

Mark
collection.webp
 
135 views and no comments? :dontknow: Somebody must have an inkling of what the chain thing is! I'm guessing it is made of copper or brass? Any comments are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark
 
Upvote 0
chain thing looks like some sort of copper bracelet --there is a suspender clip just above it
 
Upvote 0
Thankyou! Yes the suspender clip was identified by a couple of members here :thumbsup: which was great because I was way off in my assessment of what it was. I'm just not totally sure about the chain thing and was hoping someone else had seen the piece somewhere else and knows exactly what it is, but any comments are welcome and I will settle on a consensus if true identity is unknown.

Thanks,

Mark
 
Upvote 0
My first thought was a charm bracelet. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

Nice finds tho.

HH
 
Upvote 0
my comment is same as ivan"s. welcome and happy hunting . thank god the snow is gone . goldie
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom