What's new

Stuff my cousin found

tamrock

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2013
Messages
16,407
Reaction score
34,878
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm out here in Iowa this week and last night I went to visit my cousin who has a beautiful place right on a lake here. These are some of the artifacts he's picked up around his area. He said it's best to get out and look after a flood. Hopefully I can make a trip out here during the flood season and join him on the hunt. Had a great time watching the Vikings beat the Saints with a roaring fire in the fireplace for now, but I ain't all that up on looking for artifacts this time of the year. It's below zero here this morning. Couple of smaller pieces in this collection came from Arizona.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20180115_051640.webp
    IMG_20180115_051640.webp
    184.3 KB · Views: 169
Upvote 0
He has some nice points, some look really old, but I am not all up on points out that way.
 
He has some nice points, some look really old, but I am not all up on points out that way.
Yeah they are old and a lot more robust than the delicate stuff I find in the Rocky Mountain region.
 
Real nice. Yes, you definitely need to go back and hunt with him. Maybe you can get him to join Tnet, also. :icon_thumleft:
 
Cool!

What part of Iowa? I’m very near nw Iowa.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom