WV_Detecting Full Member Joined Oct 24, 2005 Messages 219 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location WV Detector(s) used Whites XLT Mar 22, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I thought I saw a link on here several years back but can't seem to find it again via the search engine. Does anyone have any info on how to submit an article to WE treasure mag?
I thought I saw a link on here several years back but can't seem to find it again via the search engine. Does anyone have any info on how to submit an article to WE treasure mag?
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,863 Reaction score 76,319 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2013 #2 Welcome To Western & Eastern Treasures Magazine
WV_Detecting Full Member Joined Oct 24, 2005 Messages 219 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location WV Detector(s) used Whites XLT Mar 22, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Jeff, but I found no link in their webpage suggesting how to submit when I was on their page prior to my post above.
Thanks Jeff, but I found no link in their webpage suggesting how to submit when I was on their page prior to my post above.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,863 Reaction score 76,319 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2013 #4 for more Detailed info Contact Western & Eastern Treasures Advertising & Editorial Offices P.O. Box 37 Sausalito, CA 94965-0037 E-mail: editor@wetreasures.com Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
for more Detailed info Contact Western & Eastern Treasures Advertising & Editorial Offices P.O. Box 37 Sausalito, CA 94965-0037 E-mail: editor@wetreasures.com
WV_Detecting Full Member Joined Oct 24, 2005 Messages 219 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location WV Detector(s) used Whites XLT Mar 22, 2013 Thread Owner #5 thanks again, you still rock after all these years
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,863 Reaction score 76,319 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 22, 2013 #6 Thank you & Good Luck ! a little more
WV_Detecting Full Member Joined Oct 24, 2005 Messages 219 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location WV Detector(s) used Whites XLT May 22, 2013 Thread Owner #7 They have accepted my story, tenatively scheduled for the August 2013 issue!