Older The Better
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2017
- Messages
- 3,833
- Reaction score
- 8,098
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- south east kansas
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Eagle Spectrum
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I know my spots aren’t ridiculous like some guys have on here but my standards I had one of my best weeks haha

What I think is a Jackie stemmed point, first dateable point from one spot

Half of a chopper maybe? It’s a big hunk of non native material found right next to the black drill

A small tool fragment found by drill and chopper

The tip of a tool found in an area that I’ve only ever found one other tool, encouraging because it makes that spot worth a harder look

The black drill broken in the same way as several others I’ve found has great flaking

A little jug hill point I found in a field while walking to my spot it was an unexpected surprise


I found another section of white clay pipe at my trade era site

What I think is a Jackie stemmed point, first dateable point from one spot

Half of a chopper maybe? It’s a big hunk of non native material found right next to the black drill

A small tool fragment found by drill and chopper

The tip of a tool found in an area that I’ve only ever found one other tool, encouraging because it makes that spot worth a harder look

The black drill broken in the same way as several others I’ve found has great flaking

A little jug hill point I found in a field while walking to my spot it was an unexpected surprise


I found another section of white clay pipe at my trade era site
Upvote
0








