I don't make a living dredging but it did suppliment my income with gold found dredging, its only 3 to 5 oz per season, but it makes a difference, and I report it and paid income taxes on it.
Dredging is the only effective way to retreive the gold on my claim, and nearly impossible to get to it by hand. There is no mercury on my claim, as is the case for all of the places I have dredged over the years except Clear Creek, found just a little stuck to the gold there.
I am effectively shut down and unable to profit without the right to dredge. Dredging is environmentally friendly and does not pollute the environment, if it did I wouldn't be dredging. Just wish those trying to stop it would be honest about the science.
Theres's one thing I've noticed from this whole SB670 fraud, someones making a lot $ from this, I wonder how much the EIR cost total both private contractors and time spent by the Government. Not to mention the lobbyists and lawyers.
Dredging is the only effective way to retreive the gold on my claim, and nearly impossible to get to it by hand. There is no mercury on my claim, as is the case for all of the places I have dredged over the years except Clear Creek, found just a little stuck to the gold there.
I am effectively shut down and unable to profit without the right to dredge. Dredging is environmentally friendly and does not pollute the environment, if it did I wouldn't be dredging. Just wish those trying to stop it would be honest about the science.
Theres's one thing I've noticed from this whole SB670 fraud, someones making a lot $ from this, I wonder how much the EIR cost total both private contractors and time spent by the Government. Not to mention the lobbyists and lawyers.
?
More lawsuits filed almost everyday with the same resounding theme-MERCURY AND CLOSE IT ALL-the ball is rolling downhill and ESA in the game now. I MUST absolutely agree that there are extremely few places that contaminated. in 53+ years a gold grubbn' I have only found 1 very contaminated spot(kalif) and EXTREMELY remote on a closed river(oops all now) WAS CLOSED in 91 after the Cantara spill but strange factoid is--that ungodly meth am sodium concentrate spill into the river seems to have transformed the mercury as fanning(no dredging) has not produced any where it used to bead down into my dredge hole








