Prayers For Todds Family

Gaijun1 said:
Prayers Go Out Too Todds Family Of Alaskain Gold Rush For His Youngest Daughter After a Seizure

I am not very good at it myself, no experience at all, but aren't you suppose to pray before or as something is going down and not 6 months after the fact? :icon_scratch: LOL

It was all filmed over this past summer, you do know this. :dontknow:

Gravel Hog said:
Gaijun1 said:
Prayers Go Out Too Todds Family Of Alaskain Gold Rush For His Youngest Daughter After a Seizure

I am not very good at it myself, no experience at all, but aren't you suppose to pray before or as something is going down and not 6 months after the fact? :icon_scratch: LOL

It was all filmed over this past summer, you do know this. :dontknow:
Yeah It Just Slipped My Head Very Sorry

that show is like someone having a flat tire on the side of the road when your driving by

alex, i will take dumb luck for $1000

Hey it's the thought that counts.

Also just my two cents. Of COURSE there's conamints there, in the air and water. I mean it's the site of an old time gold rush. Little kids should NOT be in the miners camp. I mean, what thee heck were they thinking bringing all those kids into that dangerous area.

FiresEye said:
Little kids should NOT be in the miners camp. I mean, what thee heck were they thinking bringing all those kids into that dangerous area.

One of the many dumb actions that has added to the stupidity of this whole series thus far.

With all the finances and efforts put forth and what do they have to show for it so far? a few specks in the bottom of a pan.
sick0022.gif

For the life of me can't see them making it this year, but there is always next season.

I will agree on Gaijun1's whole prayer thing. The thought is what counts, untimely or not. :icon_thumright: Keep it up they really need it.

Thanks Guys
I Came To Think About It Because My Great Nephew Had a Flu Bug That Lasted 2 Weeks
Little Fellow Is 2 Months Old He Is Doing Great Now And My Wife Cousin Was Battleing For Her Life Too
She Lost It Last Week Due To A Brain Anorisum
But Your Right Its The Thought That Counts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back