What's new

SUEWEET HAUL! With updated pics of proofs.

RED THUNDER

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
SUEWEET HAUL! With updated pic's of proofs.

Went out of town the other day, picked up two boxes of half's....

38 40%
3 60%
3 Franklin's
1 Walker
1 1997 s silver proof
1 1964 silver proof
1 1988 proof

Like I said...SUEWEET! ;D 8) Motor on!
Red Thunder
 

Attachments

  • K1.webp
    K1.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 251
Upvote 0
Re: SUEWEET HAUL!

Excellent haul RT !

Any chance we can get photos, especially of the silver proofs ?
 
Re: SUEWEET HAUL!

thurmownator said:
Excellent haul RT !

Any chance we can get photos, especially of the silver proofs ?

No problem. I will post them sometime this weekend.

Red Thunder
 
Re: SUEWEET HAUL!

Nice score. Were they boxes that the banks just happened to have on hand?
 
Re: SUEWEET HAUL!

packerbacker said:
Nice score. Were they boxes that the banks just happened to have on hand?

No. I had them ordered in last week.
 
Re: SUEWEET HAUL! With updated pic's of proofs.

Above are the photos of the proofs.

Red Thunder
 
Re: SUEWEET HAUL! With updated pic's of proofs.

That is one Sweet Haul Red Thunder. Congratulations, I hope you continue your success with many other great boxes.

Rev
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom