Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sell 32oz & 40oz plastic Bike Bottles

bpa-free-sports-bottles,-full-color-push-pull-cap-32-oz-md.gif

Movie Patrons from the Peoples Republic of New York, can buy enough 16 oz. cups of soda in the theater lobby, to fill them up
before entering the theater.

For those theatres who won't allow bike bottles,
& restaurants,
sell these
sugar.jpg

to Spike their Diet Soda :headbang:
p.gif

NYC bans big, sugary drinks at eateries, theaters - News - Republican Herald

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to love it when someone wants to micro-manage your diet :tongue3: Soon you won't be able to buy two Big Macs, or Whopper's either. Burger King is already switching over to sweet potato's and Mickey D's will soon do away with fries, replacing them with yummy Brussel Sprouts, Broccoli :laughing7:

I would guess their next target will be the tobacco and alcohol industries. A pack of cigarettes will remain at the same price, but only come 5 to a pack and mini cartons will not be available. No longer will you be able to buy a 5th of liquor, that will be reduced to nib sized bottles, one per customer, in order to prevent DWI's

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
at what point do they institute Sirens every 2 hours in N.Y.
and a directive everyone must stop & do 15 minutes of calisthenics at that time.
or have a doctors excuse on hand.

more & more reasons I would not wish to visit New York,
even though I don't do movie theatres, Or puchase giant sodas,
I do not like nanny attitudes

Last edited:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I can tell you that things would have been different if I wasn't run out of NY, more like railroaded I think...

Nah, I'm happy to be here in NJ and ruin this state too :headbang:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Everyone thought it was crazy when some complained about the restrictions on Burger King restaurants in Kali . . . they had to install special filters on their fans so that vegetarians passing by on foot could not smell the wonderful aroma of cooked cow. It was actually predicted months earlier by a famous radio host - while making a joke about ridiculous things that could soon be happening.

I love it when the media call realists crazy!

BTW, in the same hour, he spoke about forcing warning labels on fatty foods, restricting the number of burgers you could buy, and having to buy your sodas without sugar. The show was in 1996 or 1997.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone thought it was crazy when some complained about the restrictions on Burger King restaurants in Kali . . . they had to install special filters on their fans so that vegetarians passing by on foot could not smell the wonderful aroma of cooked cow. It was actually predicted months earlier by a famous radio host - while making a joke about ridiculous things that could soon be happening.

I love it when the media call realists crazy!

BTW, in the same hour, he spoke about forcing warning labels on fatty foods, restricting the number of burgers you could buy, and having to buy your sodas without sugar. The show was in 1996 or 1997.

Latest thing some of the towns around here are pushing for is a "Quality of Life" Law.
in one town they have given the fire company among others, the ability to write tickets.
if a member of the fire company knows your a hoarder, they can fine you.
if your neighbor doesn't clean & mow his yard regularly and you have a friend connected to the boro
you can have them fined.

Right now it's stupid things like this, but what if someone decides you smoking in your home
at the other end of town, is lowering Your own quality of Life & Must be stopped ?

Laugh now, but it will happen. a town full of "cops" & "law makers" (people with ticket books) will need something to do

QUOTE:
The council also designated which public officers would be able to issue these code enforcement tickets: code enforcement officer, deputy code enforcement officer, police, health officer, fire chief, assistant fire chief, animal control officer and tax administrators.

"We've got our assistant fire chiefs going out in the middle of the night and they're going into houses where there's hoarders and so forth and then they come back and they say, 'What do we do about that?' Now, we can ticket them on the spot," Atkinson said.Now, with Ordinance 820, he's going to arm a team of city officers with tickets for code violations they can issue without giving any warnings.

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What the hell is wrong with hoarding? If I had the money I would too.

It's all about jealousy. Getting over on the the "perceived" rich and making their lives miserable by redistributing what little wealth they have. All of this from PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER DONE AN HONEST DAY'S WORK IN THEIR ENTIRE LIVES!!!

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
am I the only one who sees the Error in their thinking ?

some people who hoard have no $$ to pay someone to haul their trash away.

some people who's grass is getting high, are elderly, have no money to buy a lawn mower, or the health to mow
or money to pay a neighbor kid to mow.

Now these people are going to write them tickets to decrease their cash even More ?

that'll help ???

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What will happen to gallon jugs of root beer at A&W? will 8 pints cost the same? could be a good source of exercise?

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yup, the few laws and thoughts of a few are thrown onto the masses all the time. not good.

Spart---who cares about crap food like BK anyway. Make your own fresh potatoe fries at home! :)

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
FarmerChick said:
yup, the few laws and thoughts of a few are thrown onto the masses all the time. not good.

Spart---who cares about crap food like BK anyway. Make your own fresh potatoe fries at home! :)

I wish there were more farmerchicks on here.Maybe it's just that name i like.That is a cool handle. :-*

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions