What's new

sum of my finds

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2005
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
NEW HAMPSHIRE
here are sum of my finds most of them came right out of my back yard my. house was built in 1863 lots of trash to be removed yet H.H
 

Attachments

  • finds.webp
    finds.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 651
Upvote 0
Thats darn good for your own back yard-and you dont even have to ask for permission!Good luck with future findings.
 
welcome to the forum,nice finds,I'd keep searching the yard HH



Mark
 
Nice...

I am closing on a house I am buying in a old neighborhood here in CT. It was built in 1928. I hope I can pull a little bit of silver out of there myself.

Happy Hunting!
 
:) Nice finds,have pulled abought three dollars from my yard but it was only built in 1979.HH
 
My house was built in 1953. After seeing all these posts about backyard hunting, I think it's time to check mine out! :D NICE FINDS!! :-X
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom