Still diggin. Worn Ft. Ancient at the bottom. Couple of broken knife bases. Preform core in the middle. Red rock looks like a scraper. Most look to have secondary work. Also a rim pottery shard. Thanks for searching/posting!!
Interestimg finds,you know it is a shame it seems like most of the time those bigger knives are alway's broken. I have never found a whole big one knife it was either the base or the tip, but never a complete one.
I was going to say the same thing in the post. I have yet to find a whole of these small blades. The only blade I have found was a square knife. I must have 30 of these broken bases. Thanks for posting!!
After replying to your post I went and looked in my stuff. I have a lot of complete small knives and blades. I then went and looked in my brokes and I have 37 bases and tips to these big broke knives or blades judging by the thickness and length of the broken bases and tips these knifes must have been pretty large because some of the broken tips and bases are 5-6 inches long where they are broken. I hope someday to find a whole one, but I don't know.