What's new

Sunday morning water hunt! 7/15/12

BEACH-HUNTER

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2007
Messages
411
Reaction score
144
Golden Thread
0
Location
NORTHEAST, USA
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lake was like glass...so nice!! No gold no silver ...but what a peaceful morning..cleaned out some trash..and saved some ones foot!!!
 

Attachments

  • HPIM1256.webp
    HPIM1256.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 371
  • HPIM1257.webp
    HPIM1257.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 115
  • HPIM1258.webp
    HPIM1258.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0
I love hunting on calm days...makes everything easier.
 
You had a pleasant morning...congrats on the nice coin finds
.
Lorraine
 
Now that's what I call Real Hunting,,just like my pictures:hello:
 
That glass bottle could have hurt someone really bad . You wonder why people trash our beaches like they do. I recently got a signal and brought up a broken beer bottle with the metal cap on that someone threw into the swimming area at Clearwater if it wasn't for that metal cap that bottle would most likely have cut someone real good and nasty. Have a great day BH
 
Good luck next hunt.
 
Cudos on taking the junk out :thumb_up:
 
you saved someone a trip to the ER Beach hunter.............Welldone!!!! :sunny:
 
you saved someone a trip to the ER Beach hunter.............Welldone!!!! :sunny:
I do not think people know just how much junk we pull out of beaches/lakes/swimming holes!! I just think of my 14 year old Autistic daughter who loves to swim getting hurt by some thing like that!! It would tramatize her most likely ruining swimming for her! There is another Autistic girl who swims here every night its like therapy for her,its part of her nightly routeen and helps to settle her down for bed.
 
Good job on the clean up George! I didn't see your thread until now. Hope later in the week we can get out and find some gold. :)
 
If you're hunting south of the Georgia/Florida line I'm going to have to notify my attorney.

I've filed a legal claim in US District Court to all rusty bobby-pins over 3 years old in the State of Florida. (I lay no legal claim to the fish hooks)

I'm going for a Guinness world record here and I don't need nobody bogarting my little rusty minions of the surf zone.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom