What's new

Sundays finds

Digger70pa

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
737
Reaction score
2,410
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Cumberland Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out Sunday & did some relic hunting. This is a Confederate spot. It's a mixed bag of bullets.
 

Attachments

  • 15710959641090.webp
    15710959641090.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 0
Awesome digs.Congrats
 
Great looking saves there Digger,tis the season :thumbsup:
 
AWSOME i just love bullets cant help it..love the .69 cal never gets old too me
 
Nice bullets!
 
I wish we could have got together for a hunt when Joe and I were up there, I like your finds and am curious to know what the top two pieces, 2nd and 3rd from the left are.
 
I wish we could have got together for a hunt when Joe and I were up there, I like your finds and am curious to know what the top two pieces, 2nd and 3rd from the left are.
I wished we could've hooked up & hunted also buddy. Everything was still in crops & it's just now getting to where the ground isn't like a cinder block. Those relics you're asking about are carved bullets. Sorry about Joe buddy. Take care Tim
 
I got out Sunday & did some relic hunting. This is a Confederate spot. It's a mixed bag of bullets.

"Mixed Bag " My Arse

That's a KILLER FREAKING DAY of Top shelf Lead Types , & The Carved pieces = Banner .

For real Digger70pa
You never cease to amaze me with your finds , seems you are feeling better lately ? I pray it stays that way.
 
What only 9 reply's .?

We must be losing CW hunters like WW 2 Vets.:dontknow:
 
AWSOME i just love bullets cant help it..love the .69 cal never gets old too me

I love the Big 69's as well but they never pop-up for me , except for 2 or 3 times.
 
Outstanding Finds Digger70.

.
 
Last edited:
I love the Big 69's as well but they never pop-up for me , except for 2 or 3 times.

They're pretty common finds from Antietam to Gettysburg. Less used at Gettysburg than Antietam.
 
Love the confederate finds congrats
 
Well Done Digger on all the CW lead. I always liked to dig those carved bullets.
 
Great finds!

I'd love t' find meself a bullet 'bout now.
 
I love the Big 69's as well but they never pop-up for me , except for 2 or 3 times.


Not to hijack Diggers thread but my brother found 21 .69 cal and 4 .58 cal bullets in one hole at Antietam battlefield many years ago on a permission he had. That land has since been bought by the park service. I found them as I was looking through some of his stuff that I brought home.
On our last hunt together I found one .69.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom