AlaskaAng
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2004
- Messages
- 300
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW Wisconsin
- Detector(s) used
- White's XLT, MXT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Max
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Just wondering...why do some XL-1 probes have a coil cord for the probe and some do not?
Also, I'm trying to attach my XL-1 probe to my XLT rod and it seems I can only use one of the clamps. Is this because I have the rod set at it's shortest distance and don't have an open bolt hole?
Thanks!
Angie
Also, I'm trying to attach my XL-1 probe to my XLT rod and it seems I can only use one of the clamps. Is this because I have the rod set at it's shortest distance and don't have an open bolt hole?
Thanks!
Angie







