What's new

Super Moon Tonight

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,230
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The moon will be the biggest "super perigee moon" in nearly 20 years

http://arcadia.patch.com/articles/watch-for-super-full-moon-tonight-3

3fa2dfe5bb561c0ebfd79523dbd3bd4d.webp

 
I already have my Wolf traps out and the silver in the .44 mag. Frank
 
Beautiful moon, perfect temp, lightening bugs flitting about. Not staying outside long, dog killed a moccasin earlier and I'm still jittery about it.
 
River Rat, I think you were worried because moccasin always come in pairs.
Frank
 
texastee2007 said:
River Rat said:
Beautiful moon, perfect temp, lightening bugs flitting about. Not staying outside long, dog killed a moccasin earlier and I'm still jittery about it.


snakes are starting to crawl and boy was the moon beautiful.

STAY AWAY FROM SNAKES on a full moon :o :o :o, full of bad mojo :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom